Uniquely tailored and perky breasts to provide back pain relief or a more desired aesthetic are now more affordable from $106 a Week*
Click to hear Dr Yunaev talk about “When Can I Go Back to Work After Breast & Tummy Tuck Surgery?”
When Should You Consider An Implant When Having A Breast Lift
Large or sagging breasts can often create back, neck and shoulder pain as well as unwanted attention to the chest. Along with the physical discomfort, women can be less-confident when uncomfortable with the physical attributes of their body.
A breast reduction without implants has the option of various results in aesthetic appearance, and this differs per patient. By booking a consultation at Breast & Body Clinic, we can assess the best, and most realistic aesthetic results for our patients.
What can a breast reduction without implants do for me?
Dr. Michael Yunaev is a highly qualified and experienced breast reduction surgeon who will assess your condition, and plan the treatment that is best suited to you. The main benefits of a breast reduction and lift include:
- Relief from chronic back, neck and shoulder pain
- Lessening of skin irritation under the breasts
- A more desired size, shape and aesthetic
- Greater movement and activity
- Higher confidence in self-image
- Smaller clothing and bras
If you have large breasts and have decided they may be affecting your quality of life speak to the Breast & Body Clinic to organise a consultation and discuss your options. We service various locations across Sydney, Bella Vista and the Southern Highlands, including Potts Point, Bella Vista, Camperdown, Rozelle, Bowral. Call us on (02) 9819 7449 to start the journey to a new body.
Are you a good candidate for a breast reduction and lift without implants?
Before you decide on a breast reduction and lift procedure in Sydney, there are some critical issues to keep in mind:
- We generally recommend waiting until breast development, childbirth and breastfeeding have stopped before undertaking reduction surgery, ability to breastfeed following breast surgery may be affected. Talk to your surgeon if you are planning to breastfeed a baby in the future
- Surgery can interfere with some diagnostic procedures
- Changes in the breasts during pregnancy, or significant weight loss or gain can alter the outcomes of previous breast reduction surgeries
- Breast and nipple piercings can cause an infection
- Smokers are at increased risk of complications. If you are serious about undergoing surgery, you should quit smoking
This surgery may be a good option for you if:
- You are physically healthy
- You have realistic expectations
- Your breasts are fully developed
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too large
- Your breasts limit your physical activity and exercise
- You experience back, neck and shoulder pain caused by the weight of your breasts
- You have regular indentations from bra straps that support heavy, pendulous breasts
- You have skin irritation beneath the breast crease
- Your breasts hang low and have stretched skin
- Your nipples rest below the breast crease when your breasts are unsupported
- You have enlarged areolas caused by stretched skin
- Remember that the shape and size of your breasts before surgery will influence the surgical procedure and the outcome.
Before and After Examples
Dr. Michael Yunaev is a highly qualified and experienced breast reduction surgeon who will assess your condition, and plan the treatment that is best suited to you.
Estimated costs for a breast reduction without implants
A breast reduction procedure is uniquely tailored and now more affordable with surgical costs starting from $9,000 or $106 per Week* with no interest and minimal upfront setups fees, after rebates. For a comprehensive quote, a thorough medical assessment is recommended.
All procedures performed by Dr. Michael Yunaev are carefully tailored to each patient’s individual needs meaning that medical costs may vary from operation to operation. A consultation offers a clear surgical plan with information about the various options available. An initial appointment with Dr. Yunaev is charged at a fee of $260, with the potential to receive some refund from Medicare for some procedures, the Medicare rebate, if the patient has a referral, is $73.
A precise surgery quote is given to each patient after consultation with Dr. Yunaev, once the patient needs have been fully assessed. Based on this assessment, the patient will be provided with an individual and personalised surgical quote.
Additionally, some procedures may be eligible for a private health fund rebate. This can be discussed at the consultation, and will also vary from case to case. For more information, or to arrange a consultation to discuss Breast reduction Sydney, Bella Vista or Bowral, please contact us here.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
This video shows a procedure featuring a removal of 500 grams from patient with back and neck pain, cup size DDD.
Why choose Breast & Body Clinic and Dr. Yunaev?
Dr. Yunaev received his accreditation through the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS). His experience involves:
- Training in general surgery
- Specialist training in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
- A further four years of Aesthetic Surgery training
- More than ten years’ Surgical Experience
The exceptional attention to detail given by Dr. Yunaev leads to the high-quality and caring patient experience provided by the Breast and Body Clinic. The personalised, quality of care we provide our patients can offer natural-looking results and improved quality of life.
We also provide flexible payment options and are a licensed clinic and surgery in an accredited hospital to ensure the highest possible safety levels.
If you are interested in knowing more about a breast reduction and lift without implants, call us on (02) 9819 7449 or send us your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
PHONE: (02) 9819 7449
FAX: (02) 9356 0460
For all appointments and inquiries, please contact us using the details provided above or fill out the enquiry form and we will be in touch at the earliest opportunity.