Get your bigger, fuller, firmer breasts with breast augmentation surgery by implants or fat transfer. Natural looking results and guaranteed safety.
Click to hear Dr Yunaev talk about “When Can I Go Back to Work After Breast & Tummy Tuck Surgery?”
When Should You Consider An Implant When Having A Breast Lift
Breast augmentation surgery is performed for many different reasons, but the aim is to enlarge the size of the bust. This addresses many various reasons why women may choose to have this operation such as droopy breasts, breast asymmetry, tuberous breasts, self-confidence, and social acceptance issues.
Several components combine to provide an appealing aesthetic result. These include the techniques that your cosmetic surgeon chooses to use, the type of implant used, as well as the underlying problem being corrected by this procedure, i.e., What you are born with.
During your initial consultation with Dr. Yunaev your current situation and goals will be assessed in detail. This will give you an opportunity to ask any questions you may have while we determine if the breast augmentation with breast implants in Sydney is the right procedure for your aspirations.
What can a breast augmentation do for me?
The operation can be done in several different ways all with their pros and cons, and the selection of the preferred approach requires a personalised discussion with the Surgeon, after a thorough clinical assessment.
In brief, these include an implant positioned:
- Under the breast gland itself and above the pectoralis muscle
- Completely under the pectoralis muscle
- Partially under the pectoralis muscle and partly under the breast gland only, this is called Dual Plane
The substance of the implants nowadays is made of either cohesive silicone gel or saline filled implants. In Australia, we use mostly silicone gel implants at present. The surface of the implants can be either textured or smooth, both of which have their pros and cons.
Most importantly, the shape of the implants can be either anatomic (teardrop) or round. This can significantly affect the type of aesthetic breast look that we can achieve.
Lastly, the most critical factor is what the surgeon has to work with, that is what you are born with. Does this include underdeveloped breast tissue, does it include tuberous breasts, droopy breasts or asymmetric breasts, etc.?
All of these increase the level of complexity of the surgery and therefore technical skill required to achieve a pleasing aesthetic result.
Are you a good candidate?
At the Breast & Body Clinic, we aim to produce a long-lasting difference in our patient’s lives with long-standing and natural results and to meet or exceed your expectations.
Before you decide on breast augmentation surgery, there are some critical issues to keep in mind:
- This surgery does not correct truly droopy breasts. A breast lift (an operation to remove loose, excess skin that often involves shifting the nipple position) may be required as well
- Breast implants may affect your ability to breastfeed
- Breast implants are not guaranteed to last a lifetime, and future surgery may be necessary to replace one or both implants
- Smokers are at increased risk of complications from any surgery. If you are serious about undergoing cosmetic surgery, you should try to quit smoking
This surgery may be a good option for you if:
- You are physically healthy
- You have realistic expectations
- Your breasts are fully developed
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small
- You are dissatisfied with your breasts losing shape and volume after pregnancy, weight loss, or with ageing
- Your breasts vary in size or shape
- One or both breasts failed to develop normally
- Remember that the shape and size of your breasts before surgery will influence the surgical procedure and the outcome
Speak to the team at the Breast & Body Clinic if a breast augmentation is something you have been considering. We have clinics located across suburbs in the east and inner west of Sydney as well as in the Southern Highlands, from our clinic located in Bowral.
We offer breast augmentation surgery to:
- Potts Point
- Bella Vista
Before and After
Why choose us?
Breast and Body Clinic was created to better serve patients by Dr. Yunaev, who received his accreditation through the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS). Dr. Yunaev is trained in:
- General surgery
- Specialist training in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
- A further four years of Aesthetic Surgery training
- Over ten years’ surgical experience
Dr. Yunaev gives exceptional attention to detail and prides himself on a high-quality and caring patient experience. At Breast & Body Clinic we guarantee:
- The focus is on personalised care, as we know cosmetic surgery is not a one size fits all approach
- A focus on the quality of care and providing natural-looking results
- Flexible payment options
- A licensed clinic and surgery in an accredited hospital to ensure safety levels are as high as possible
Dr. Yunaev specialises in the following procedures:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lifts
- Breast Reduction
- Tummy Tucks
- Breast Asymmetry
- Tuberous Breasts
- Male Breast Surgery / Gynaecomastia
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections
If you are interested in finding out more, contact us on (02) 9819 7449 or send us your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we reply as soon as possible.
PHONE: (02) 9819 7449
FAX: (02) 9356 0460
For all appointments and inquiries, please contact us using the details provided above or fill out the enquiry form and we will be in touch at the earliest opportunity.