Breast Revision Sydney
Breast Implant Revision
Breast implant revision surgery is performed to handle any issues of breast augmentation caused by previous aesthetic or reconstructive surgeries.
Dr. Michael Yunaev recommends implant surgery if you develop any of the following problems:
- Asymmetry – breasts that are dissimilar or lopsided
- Bottoming Out – implant has dropped below nipple – nipple sits too high on the breast
- Capsular Contracture – a complication resulting in hardening of the implant pocket
- Double Bubble – a crease across the lower part of the augmented breast (2 breast mounds)
- Breast Implant Removal Surgery – removing aging or unwanted implants
- Breast Implant Removal and Replacement – typically for a modern implant or size change
- Rippling or Wrinkling – wavy, unnatural skin texture usually on top of the breast
- Ruptured Implant – to remove, rectify and possibly replace an implant
- Symmastia – implants too close together crossing the midline (creating a uni-boob)
- Alternatively, if you have been disappointed by surgery performed elsewhere and now want Dr. Michael Yunaev to review and revise their surgery. The goal with every breast revision procedure at the Breast and Body Clinic is a more preferable breast contour and youthful appearance.
Hear Dr Yunaev talk about
“Breast Implant Revision”
Hear Dr Yunaev talk about
“Safety Is The Most Important Aspect To Breast Implants”
Before & After Gallery
How Will Breast Implant Revision Help My Situation?
Revisions Due to Textured Breast Implants
The Challenges and Risks of Breast Revision Surgery
Are You Suitable for This Procedure?
Why Choose Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question for Dr Yunaev on this procedure?
Your question will be answered within 24 hours by Dr Yunaev; a Specialist Breast and General Surgeon with extensive training and experience.
Related Blog Posts
20 December 2022
Sometimes, after undergoing breast implant surgery, complications may occur. Aside from the normal and expected initial swelling and pain that can be managed with medication and other simple steps, two of the most common implant problems are rupture and moving out of the …
08 December 2022
One of the potential side effects of undergoing a breast procedure with implants is capsular contracture. Capsular contracture occurs when the protective capsule of scar tissue that naturally forms around a foreign object in the body tightens. The tightening of the scar tissue …
02 November 2020
Where is Australia in the prevention and treatment of breast cancer? With what inquiries do they come to a plastic surgeon? How often should implants be changed? A doctor from Sydney answers these and other questions. Surgeon Michael Yunaev is a specialist in …
15 September 2020
Breast implant revision surgery is often performed when issues arise from a previous aesthetic or reconstructive breast augmentation mammoplasty procedure. Dr Yunaev recommends the revision procedure if you have been disappointed by surgery performed elsewhere. The goal is a breast contour and youthful …
30 March 2018
The Breast Lump Dilemma: 6 signs suggesting it should be cut out (even though it’s not Breast Cancer)
Sarah is 36 years old and saw me today after her recent lumpectomy. She initially came to see me a few weeks ago with a very painful and very large left breast swelling. It’s a terrifying heart sink moment for any woman to …
15 March 2018
Breast Revision Surgery is a common procedure, which is performed for many different reasons. With the number of breast implant related procedures skyrocketing over the last years in Australia; there has been a significant increase in the number of patients needing breast implant …
14 February 2018
Amidst the recent sad news of a Sydney salon manager who died after a botched breast procedure and a number of other recent plastic-surgery-horror stories around the world, patients considering undergoing a plastic surgery might be feeling that the cosmetic industry is chaotic …