Natural looking results and guaranteed safety with an improved quality of life are possible with a breast reduction with implants procedure from Breast & Body Clinic.
Click to hear Dr Yunaev talk about “When Can I Go Back to Work After Breast & Tummy Tuck Surgery?”
When Should You Consider An Implant When Having A Breast Lift
Breast reduction surgery in Sydney is performed for many different reasons, from pain relief to increased self-confidence. When combining this procedure with implants of a breast lift Dr. Yunaev can address situations such as droopy breasts, breast asymmetry, tuberous breasts, and social acceptance issues.
An appealing aesthetic result comes down to the skill level and techniques that your cosmetic surgeon chooses to use, as well as the type of implant used. It is recommended that you undergo an initial consultation to assess your situation and set clear, reasonable goals for your surgery.
What can a breast reduction and lift with implants do for me?
The selection of the preferred approach that will suit your body type and goals requires a personalised discussion with the Surgeon, after a thorough clinical assessment. Most women aim to have breasts of a more manageable size, symmetrical shape and firmness.
The three main implant positions include:
- Under the breast gland itself and above the pectoralis muscle
- Completely under the pectoralis muscle
- Partially under the pectoralis muscle and partly under the breast gland only, this is called Dual Plane
The substance of the implants is made of either cohesive silicone gel or saline filled implants. Silicone gel implants are most commonly used in Australia at present which have a surface that can be either textured or smooth.
It is crucial to note that is what you are born with will affect both the surgery and the outcome. Factors such as underdeveloped breast tissue, tuberous breasts, droopy breasts or asymmetric breasts, will all alter the expected results and complexity of the procedure.
Are you a good candidate?
The primary goal at Breast & Body Clinic is a long-lasting difference in our patient’s lives with long-standing and natural results. Dr. Yunaev and our experienced team will aim to meet or exceed your expectations.
For us to do this, and before you decide on a breast reduction with implants, there are some critical issues to keep in mind:
- A breast lift (an operation to remove loose, excess skin that often involves shifting the nipple position) may be required as well
- Breast implants may affect your ability to breastfeed
- Breast implants are not guaranteed to last a lifetime, and future surgery may be necessary to replace one or both implants
- Smokers are at increased risk of complications from any surgery. If you are serious about undergoing cosmetic surgery, you should try to quit smoking
This surgery may be a good option for you if:
- You are physically healthy
- You have realistic expectations
- Your breasts are fully developed
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small
- You are dissatisfied with your breasts losing shape and volume after pregnancy, weight loss, or with ageing
- Your breasts vary in size or shape
- One or both breasts failed to develop normally
- Remember that the shape and size of your breasts before surgery will influence the surgical procedure and the outcome
Speak to the team at the Breast & Body Clinic if a breast reduction is something you have been considering. We have clinics located across suburbs in the east and inner west of Sydney as well as in the Southern Highlands, from our clinic located in Bowral.
We offer our services to:
- Potts Point & Bella Vista
- Camperdown & Rozelle
- Sydney CBD & Bowral
Before and After Examples
At the Breast & Body Clinic, we aim to produce a long-lasting difference in our patient’s lives with long-standing and natural results and to meet or exceed your expectations.
Breast reduction and implant cost
All procedures performed by Dr. Michael Yunaev are carefully tailored to each patient’s individual needs. The breast reduction surgical procedure is now more affordable from $9,000 all inclusive or $106 a week* with no interest and minimal upfront setups fees.
Due to the specific and individual nature of patient’s requirements, it’s challenging to provide surgery costs, as they can vary from operation to operation. For a comprehensive quote, a thorough medical assessment is recommended. A precise surgical quote is given to each patient after consultation with Dr. Yunaev, once the patient needs have been fully assessed. Based on this assessment, the patient will be provided with an individual and personalised surgical quote.
Additionally, some procedures may be eligible for a private health fund or Medicare rebate. This can be discussed at a consultation, and will also vary from case to case. All procedures performed by Dr. Michael Yunaev are carefully tailored to each patient’s individual needs. Therefore, medical costs vary from operation to operation. A consultation offers a clear surgical plan with information about the various options available. An initial appointment with Dr. Yunaev is charged at a fee of $260, with the potential to receive some refund from Medicare for some procedures, the Medicare rebate, if the patient has a referral, is $73.
To view all of our breast procedures, click here. If you are searching for breast augmentation surgery Sydney or breast augmentation near me, for more information, or to arrange an appointment, please contact us here.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Why choose us
Breast and Body Clinic was created to better serve patients by Dr. Yunaev, who received his accreditation through the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS). Dr. Yunaev is trained in General surgery, Specialist training in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery with a further four years of Aesthetic Surgery training totalling over ten years’ surgical experience.
At Breast & Body Clinic we guarantee:
- A focus is on personalised care
- A focus on the quality of care and providing natural-looking results
- Flexible payment options
- A licensed clinic and surgery in an accredited hospital to ensure safety levels are as high as possible
Dr. Yunaev specialises in the following procedures:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lifts
- Breast Reduction
- Tummy Tucks
- Breast Asymmetry
- Tuberous Breasts
- Male Breast Surgery / Gynaecomastia
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections
- Dermal Fillers
For breast reduction and implant information contact us on (02) 9819 7449 or send us your questions to email@example.com and we reply as soon as possible.
PHONE: (02) 9819 7449
FAX: (02) 9356 0460
For all appointments and inquiries, please contact us using the details provided above or fill out the enquiry form and we will be in touch at the earliest opportunity.