This surgery deals with any issues relating to breast augmentation issues from previous aesthetic or reconstructive surgery that may have been performed.
Breast Implant Revision Surgery
Dr Michael Yunaev recommends implant surgery if you develop any of the following problems:
- Asymmetry – breasts that are dissimilar or lopsided
- Bottoming Out – implant has dropped below nipple – nipple sits too high on the breast
- Capsular Contracture – a complication resulting in hardening of the implant pocket
- Double Bubble – a crease across the lower part of the augmented breast (2 breast mounds)
- Breast Implant Removal Surgery – removing aging or unwanted implants
- Breast Implant Removal and Replacement – typically for a modern implant or size change
- Rippling or Wrinkling – wavy, unnatural skin texture usually on top of the breast
- Ruptured Implant – to remove, rectify and possibly replace an implant
- Symmastia – implants too close together crossing the midline (creating a uniboob)
Or if you have been disappointed by surgery performed by other cosmetic surgeons in Sydney or elsewhere, and now want Dr Michael Yunaev to review and revise their surgery. At Breast & Body Clinic our overall goal is to restore a youthful breast contour and appearance.
Even if your breast implant surgery was perfectly planned and beautifully executed, changes can occur over time.
The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider surgery:
- You are in good health.
- You are not a smoker.
- You wish to increase or decrease the size of your breasts.
- You wish to correct breast asymmetry.
- You want to address problems that have developed with your implants and/or surrounding breast tissue.
- Pregnancy and/or breastfeeding have changed the appearance of your implants.
- Weight loss or weight gain has negatively affected the appearance of your breast implants.
- You should have undergone a breast lift with your initial augmentation, but did not.
- You are unhappy with the results of previous surgery due to poor implant placement or other aesthetic problems.
- You wish to remove your breast implants permanently.
If you are in good general health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure.
This is not a simple surgery; it does require specific expertise in dealing with problems that may arise with implants or breast tissue itself over time.
It is important to note that Breast Reconstruction Surgery is much more difficult to achieve results than were possible in the first operation at the second or third operation and therefore it is important to have realistic expectations before embarking on this. However, with the right expertise, good results can be achieved even with some of the most difficult problems.
Discuss your requirements with the team at our clinics to find out how we can best serve you. The Breast & Body Clinic provides Breast revision Sydney, Bella Vista & Bowral from several locations across Sydney’s east and inner west. Getting the advice and help you need simple and convenient. Find us in:
Call us on (02) 9819 7449 or send us your questions via email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
WANT TO SEE YOUR NEW LOOK BEFORE THE PROCEDURE?
At Breast & Body Clinic you can. With Crisalix 3D technology, simulate the different options and select your favorite.
Breast Surgery Before and After examples:
All procedures performed by Dr Michael Yunaev are carefully tailored to each patient’s individual needs. Therefore, the revision cost will vary from operation to operation.
A precise surgical quote is given to each patient after consultation with Dr Yunaev, once the patient needs have been fully assessed. Based on this assessment, the patient will be provided with an individual and personalised surgical quote.
Additionally, some procedures may be eligible for a private health fund rebate. This can be discussed at a consultation, and will also vary from case to case. For more information, or to arrange a consultation to discuss Breast surgery in Sydney, Bella Vista or Bowral, please contact us here.
Terms and Conditions:
- The cost is an estimate based on an example when the patient is insured. The overall cost can differ from case to case depending on if the patient is insured or non-insured.
- This pricing calculation is a guide only. The specific weekly payment amount will be adjusted in relation to the size of the deposit made by the patient.
- The quoted cost is for the surgical fee only which includes the cost of the surgeon’s fee, the assistant surgeon’s fee and all related follow up visits.
- Additional fees for hospital and anaesthetic fees will still apply. Prospective patients are encouraged to talk to their insurer for more precise costings.
- The price is calculated based on a weekly payment charged over a 2-year period, consisting of 104 equal payments.
- Payment for the surgery and anaesthetist are required 1 week prior to your surgery. The payments for hospital fees are required upon admission.
- Patients are encouraged to book a consultation with Dr. Yunaev to have a clear surgical plan developed and so that they are informed of their different options. An initial appointment with Dr. Yunaev is charged at an additional fee of $250, with the potential to receive some refund from Medicare for some procedures, the Medicare rebate if the patient has a referral is $73. This initial consultation fee will be deducted from the surgical costs if the patient books the procedure through the Breast and Body Clinic.
- Results will vary from person to person.
- The timing of the procedure will be agreed upon between the patient and the practitioner.
- Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risk. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
- It is recommended that only patients who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment should proceed with this procedure.
- This procedure is not recommended for people who are allergic or sensitive to biomaterials.
DR MICHAEL YUNAEV
“Dr Michael is a Specialist OncoPlastic and Cosmetic Breast and General Surgeon and is the Principal Doctor at Breast & Body Clinic. Dr Yunaev is a highly trained Surgeon with extensive experience and passion for treatment of all aspects of Aesthetic Breast and Body Surgery, Breast Cancer Surgery, Benign and Congenital Breast Disease, as well as General Surgery.”
DR YUNAEV SPECIALISES IN THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES:
PHONE: (02) 9819 7449
FAX: (02) 9356 0460
For all appointments and inquiries, please contact us using the details provided above or fill out the enquiry form and we will be in touch at the earliest opportunity.