Where is Australia in the prevention and treatment of breast cancer? With what inquiries do they come to a plastic surgeon? How often should implants be changed? A doctor from Sydney answers these and other questions.
Surgeon Michael Yunaev is a specialist in oncoplasty and general surgery and chief physician at the Breast & Body Clinic in Sydney.
Learn from this podcast:
- why the statistics for breast cancer are rising in Australia;
- on the prevention and treatment of breast cancer;
- how in Australia there was a boom in preventive operations with the light hand of Angelina Jolie;
- about the expiration date of implants and their effect on breastfeeding;
- man boobs reduction and fat transfer;
- on the impact of coronavirus on the number of plastic surgeries.