Breast implant revision surgery is performed to handle any issues of breast augmentation caused by previous aesthetic or reconstructive surgeries.
If you have breast implants for few years and unsure about the potential risks, Dr Yunaev would like to help you out by offering a special discount for your consultation. $150 Consultation (usually $260), call and mention coupon code OFF100
When Can I Go Back to Work After Breast & Tummy Tuck Surgery?
Dr. Michael Yunaev recommends implant surgery if you develop any of the following problems:
- Asymmetry – breasts that are dissimilar or lopsided
- Bottoming Out – implant has dropped below nipple – nipple sits too high on the breast
- Capsular Contracture – a complication resulting in hardening of the implant pocket
- Double Bubble – a crease across the lower part of the augmented breast (2 breast mounds)
- Breast Implant Removal Surgery – removing aging or unwanted implants
- Breast Implant Removal and Replacement – typically for a modern implant or size change
- Rippling or Wrinkling – wavy, unnatural skin texture usually on top of the breast
- Ruptured Implant – to remove, rectify and possibly replace an implant
- Symmastia – implants too close together crossing the midline (creating a uni-boob)
- Alternatively, if you have been disappointed by surgery performed elsewhere and now want Dr. Michael Yunaev to review and revise their surgery. The goal with every breast revision procedure at the Breast and Body Clinic is a more preferable breast contour and youthful appearance.
How will breast implant revision help my situation?
You may require breast implant revision surgery for a number of reasons, but they all have the same end goal; improving the results of an earlier breast augmentation.
The changing of implant sizes is one of the most common reasons for breast implant revision surgery. Some wish to have their implants removed completely. Breast implant revision can also suit minor changes like asymmetry following an initial augmentation.
Breast revision surgery can also replace a faulty implant if there are signs of leakage. Implant edges can sometimes be visible under the skin or implants can become deflated or reveal visible ripples on the skin’s surface.
Another complication of breast augmentation is capsular contracture, which is the growth of hardened scar tissue causing discomfort in the breast. Revision surgery can remove this scar capsule. Over the years, surgical techniques and materials have improved. Breast implants are much more supportive and strong; however, they do not last forever. Most women with breast implants will require breast revision surgery at some stage.
Are you suitable for this procedure?
There may have been no issues with your breast implant procedure when it was first performed, however, there can be shifts and changes which occur as time passes.
This surgery may be suitable for you if the following points apply to your current situation:
- You are in good health
- You’re a non-smoker
- You wish to change the size of your breasts
- You have a breast asymmetry that needs correcting
- Issues have developed in the breast tissue or with your implants
- The appearance of your implants has altered post-pregnancy
- There has been a significant fluctuation in your weight which has affected the appearance of your breasts
- You require a breast lift
- A previous surgery has left you dissatisfied
- You would like the removal of your breast implants
- You have realistic expectations for this procedure and are in good health
There can be issues with implants or breast tissue as time passes, as a result this procedure is not a simple one. It requires specific expertise which Dr. Yunaev specialises in.
We mention the fact that you will need realistic expectations as with each revision, the chances of the results appearing as they did in the first procedure lessen. That being said, we aim to achieve and outcome that our patients will be very happy with and will do everything possible to rectify any issues you may currently be facing.
Discuss your requirements with the team at our clinics to find out how we can best serve you. The Breast & Body Clinic provides Breast revision Sydney, Bella Vista & Bowral from several locations across Sydney’s east and inner west. Getting the advice and help you need convenient and straightforward. Find us in:
- Potts Point
- Bella Vista
Call us on (02) 9819 7449 or send us your questions via email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Before and After Examples
It is important to note that Breast Reconstruction Surgery is much more difficult to achieve results that were possible in the first operation at the second or third operation and therefore it is essential to have realistic expectations before embarking on this.
Breast Revision cost Information
Surgical costs can be different for every patient, as everyone has different needs and requirements. This also affects the associated costs. For the surgical fee of a breast revision the starting price is $4000 after rebates or $30/week* for implant removal & $80/week* for implant removal and replacement (setup and admin fees may apply). The procedure performed by Dr. Yunaev at Breast & Body Clinic is a premium service and the exact costs specific to your situation will be given during your consultation once we have had the opportunity to evaluate your needs.
A precise surgical quote is given to each patient after consultation with Dr. Yunaev, once the patient needs have been fully assessed. Based on this assessment, the patient will be provided with an individual and personalised surgical quote.
All procedures performed by Dr. Michael Yunaev are carefully tailored to each patient’s individual needs. Therefore, medical costs vary from operation to operation. A consultation offers a clear surgical plan with information about the various options available. An initial appointment with Dr. Yunaev is charged at a fee of $260, with the potential to receive some refund from Medicare for some procedures, the Medicare rebate, if the patient has a referral, is $73.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Your breast revision at Breast & Body Clinic
Dr. Yunaev, along with the team here at Breast & Body Clinic, prides themselves on a high-quality and caring patient experience. Personalised care to ensure the best outcomes for each patient. Cosmetic surgery is not a one size fits all approach and we focus on providing natural-looking results.
Dr. Yunaev received his accreditation through the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS). His experience involves training in general surgery, specialist training in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery, and a further four years of Aesthetic Surgery training all part of his more than ten years’ Surgical Experience
Breast & Body Clinic also offers flexible payment options and is a licensed clinic and surgery in an accredited hospital to ensure safety levels are as high as possible. Call us on (02) 9819 7449 or send us your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Dr. Yunaev specialises in the following procedures:
PHONE: (02) 9819 7449
FAX: (02) 9356 0460
For all appointments and inquiries, please contact us using the details provided above or fill out the enquiry form and we will be in touch at the earliest opportunity.