It penetrates deeply into the fat layer, demolishing the cell membranes of subcutaneous adipose cells and actively dissolving localized fat deposits. The fat is then eliminated by natural cellular metabolism (lipolysis).
It stimulates the connective tissues surrounding the adipose lobules of the cellulite, diminishing the “orange peel”effect.
It causes the contraction of collagen fibres in the dermis, stimulating production of new collagen which in turn tightens and tones the body.
Onda Mirco Coolwaves™ mechanism of action is deep and targeted, and does not damage the skin or surrounding tissues. It emits microwaves at precisely 2.45 GHz, a level at which is only absorbed by fat adipose cells. At the same time, the treatment emits radiofrequency waves to disperse energy at the superficially dermal and epidermal level. The treatment is highly effective and comfortable as only 20% of the energy goes to the dermis (the heat produced is counterbalanced by a cooling system). The remaining 80% penetrates into the fat.
The Power of ONDA Coolwaves
Watch how ONDA is used to treat
cellulitis and destroy fat cells.
Check these amazing results achieved with ONDA treatment for different areas of the body.
The ONDA treatment cost will depend on the number of “zones” or areas you will need to be treated, along with the number of treatments in each zone. A lymphatic drainage treatment with the new ONDA Plus modality is included with every procedure. The following table will help with your calculations:
|1 ONDA Treatment + Lymphatic Drainage||$449||$800||$1,150||$1,400||$1,650||$1,800||$1,950||$2,100|
|4 Treatments Package + Lymphatic Drainage||$1,570||$2,780||$3,950||$4,800||$5,650||$6,100||$6,550||$7,000|
Only until August 31st, we are offering 10% OFF on your ONDA treatment.
Take advantage of this limited offer today.
The Onda Micro Coolwaves™ treatment is particularly effective on stubborn areas of fat on the stomach, love handles, thighs, saddlebags, back and upper arms. We can also target cellulite on the thighs, buttocks and arms.
Not at all. Most people feel a gentle warmth under the skin with a feeling of coolness on the skin itself. The treated area remains warm for a few hours afterwards.
Each treatment covers a 15x15cm area and takes approximately 10 minutes. It is possible to have multiple (up to 8) areas treated in each session.
Mild side effects include itching, numbness, hardness, warmth, tenderness, redness and swelling. Less commonly, it is possible to develop mild bruising, nodules or blisters at the treatment area, which are usually transient and resolve within a few days after the treatment.
Unfortunately, people with the following conditions are not suitable for this treatment:
If only it were that easy! Onda Micro Coolwaves™ is a body-sculpting system that is designed for localised areas of stubborn fat and cellulite in people whose BMI is less than 30. Unfortunately, it is not a weight-loss treatment. It can, however, be used in conjunction with your healthy diet and exercise plan to optimise results.
To get the best results from your Onda Micro Coolwaves™ treatment, we advise that you avoid any moisturiser or emollient on the treatment area for 48 hours prior to each session. If the skin is dry, it allows for easier passage of the Coolwaves™ through to the target subdermal fat layer.
To assist with lymphatic drainage, you should drink an additional litre of water per day on your treatment day, and on the day before and after treatment.
The recommended number of treatments to see long-lasting results is 4 sessions, although it is possible to have more than this if needed.
We recommend Onda Micro Coolwaves™ treatments be spaced 4 weeks apart for fat reduction, and 3-4 weeks apart for treatment of cellulite. This interval of time is needed to allow the lymphatic system to drain away the free fat and cellular debris that has been produced in the treatment area. Increasing the frequency of treatments is unlikely to lead to a better or quicker result.
For some patients, results are visible from the 1st session. However, it is more common to start seeing results after the 2nd or 3rd session.
Complete the Enquiry Form Below To Get Started