Dr Yunaev specialises in offering patients with surgical solutions for a rejuvenated aesthetic post-pregnancy. These procedures aim to restore the patient’s pre-pregnancy body, and consists of a combination of procedures that normally include breast augmentation with lift and tummy tuck surgeries.
Becoming a mother is an incredibly special time in most women’s lives. Although it is a magical moment, childbearing can bring numerous changes to the women’s body that can impact patient’s self-confidence.
At Breast & Body Clinic, our surgical procedures can address different body concerns derived from pregnancy in one single larger surgery.
Mummy Makeover Sydney & Bella Vista
The surgery is composed of a combination of techniques with the aim of providing patients with a harmonic result and achieve a pre-pregnancy aesthetic. The surgery is tailored to each patient individual needs and may include:
- Breast lift
- Breast reshape
- Breast augmentation with lift
- Breast reduction
- Tummy tuck
- Abdominal muscle and waist tightening
As a result of the tailored surgery, a consultation is required to estimate the cost.
While they can be a cosmetic surgery procedure, it may also be partly a reconstructive procedure that is necessary to correct abdominal abnormalities caused by pregnancy.
This is a major operation but is a well-tolerated one and importantly the results are long lasting. The scars for the tummy tuck element of the procedure can be hidden in the bikini line and are not usually obvious. This surgery requires special surgical expertise to minimise potential complications and to achieve good aesthetic results.
Dr Michael Yunaev does not recommend this procedure for people who are:
- Not able to have an anaesthetic
- Prone to bleeding tendencies or have poor healing ability
- Too high risk of having surgical complications
The surgery is not a substitute for weight loss or as a replacement to an appropriate exercise program. Keep in mind that while the results of the procedure are technically permanent, the positive outcome can be greatly diminished by significant fluctuations in your weight.
For that reason, you may be asked to consider delaying the procedure if you are:
- In the process of losing weight, or are going to lose a lot of weight
- Planning to get pregnant again, as the result of the surgery may be lost
Surgery may be a good option for you if:
- You are physically healthy and at a stable weight
- You have realistic expectations
- You are a non-smoker or have stopped smoking
- You are bothered by the feeling that your body has been greatly affected by childbearing
Dr Yunaev is well known for his breast and body surgical results and will discuss a tailored plan with you during your consultation. We offer services in Sydney from Potts Point, Camperdown, Rozelle (near Balmain) & Bella Vista (near Baulkham Hills, Blacktown and Parramatta). Our Southern Highlands clinic is located at Bowral (Near Wollongong and within reach of Canberra).
Finding a conveniently located clinic is simpler than ever. We are located in:
To discuss your specific situation, please contact us at Breast & Body Clinic to book your appointment. Call today on (02) 9819 7449 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Terms and Conditions:
- The cost is an estimate based on an example when the patient is insured. The overall cost can differ from case to case depending on if the patient is insured or non-insured.
- This pricing calculation is a guide only. The specific weekly payment amount will be adjusted in relation to the size of the deposit made by the patient.
- The quoted cost is for the surgical fee only which includes the cost of the surgeon’s fee, the assistant surgeon’s fee and all related follow up visits.
- Additional fees for hospital and anaesthetic fees will still apply. Prospective patients are encouraged to talk to their insurer for more precise costings.
- The price is calculated based on a weekly payment charged over a 2-year period, consisting of 104 equal payments.
- Payment for the surgery and anaesthetist are required 1 week prior to your surgery. The payments for hospital fees are required upon admission.
- Patients are encouraged to book a consultation with Dr. Yunaev to have a clear surgical plan developed and so that they are informed of their different options. An initial appointment with Dr. Yunaev is charged at an additional fee of $250, with the potential to receive some refund from Medicare for some procedures, the Medicare rebate if the patient has a referral is $73. This initial consultation fee will be deducted from the surgical costs if the patient books the procedure through the Breast and Body Clinic.
- Results will vary from person to person.
- The timing of the procedure will be agreed upon between the patient and the practitioner.
- Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risk. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
- It is recommended that only patients who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment should proceed with this procedure.
- This procedure is not recommended for people who are allergic or sensitive to biomaterials.
DR MICHAEL YUNAEV
“Dr Michael is a Specialist OncoPlastic and Cosmetic Breast and General Surgeon and is the Principal Doctor at Breast & Body Clinic. Dr Yunaev is a highly trained Surgeon with extensive experience and passion for treatment of all aspects of Aesthetic Breast and Body Surgery, Breast Cancer Surgery, Benign and Congenital Breast Disease, as well as General Surgery.”
DR YUNAEV SPECIALISES IN THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES:
PHONE: (02) 9819 7449
FAX: (02) 9356 0460
For all appointments and inquiries, please contact us using the details provided above or fill out the enquiry form and we will be in touch at the earliest opportunity.