Feel more comfortable and avoid back pain with uniquely tailored and perky breasts thanks to liposuction breast reduction surgery, now more affordable from $106 a Week*.
Many women with large or sagging breasts complain about regular back, neck and shoulder pain with overall discomfort and unwanted attention. This can also affect confidence levels if someone is uncomfortable with the physical attributes of their body.
Breast liposuction changes the aesthetic appearance of your breasts, providing comfort and pain relief. By booking a consultation at the Breast & Body Clinic, we can assess the best, and most realistic aesthetic results for you.
Why have breast reduction using liposuction?
Heavy, pendulous breasts can limit sports activities and cause significant back or spinal problems. Liposuction breast reduction lowers the chances of permanent scarring or loss of sensation in the breasts.
The procedure decreases the amount of pain and recovery time, and this variation of liposuction can reduce the breast size from one to three cup sizes. The Breast and Body Clinic’s Dr. Michael Yunaev, is a highly qualified and experienced breast reduction surgeon who will assess your condition and plan the treatment that is best suited for you.
The main benefits of a breast reduction with liposuction include:
- Relief from chronic back, neck and shoulder pain
- Lessening of skin irritation under the breasts
- A more desired size, shape and aesthetic
- Greater movement and activity
- Higher confidence in self-image
- Smaller clothing and bras
If large breasts are affecting your quality of life the Breast and Body Clinic can help. Allow us to organise a consultation and discuss your options.
We service various locations across Sydney, Bella Vista and the Southern Highlands, including Potts Point, Bella Vista, Camperdown, Rozelle, Bowral. Call us on (02) 9819 7449 to start the journey to a new body.
Are you a good candidate for liposuction breast reduction?
If you are considering breast liposuction, it would be best to consider the following points:
- You should wait until breast development, childbirth and breastfeeding have stopped before undertaking reduction surgery as the ability to breastfeed following breast surgery may be affected.
- Surgery can interfere with some diagnostic procedures
- Changes in the breasts during pregnancy, or significant weight loss or gain can alter the outcomes of previous breast reduction surgeries
- Breast and nipple piercings can cause an infection
- Smokers are at increased risk of complications. If you are serious about undergoing surgery, you should quit smoking
This surgery may be a good option for you if:
- You are physically healthy
- You have realistic expectations
- Your breasts are fully developed
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too large
- Your breasts limit your physical activity and exercise
- You experience back, neck and shoulder pain caused by the weight of your breasts
- You have regular indentations from bra straps that support heavy, pendulous breasts
- You have skin irritation beneath the breast crease
- Your breasts hang low and have stretched skin
- Your nipples rest below the breast crease when your breasts are unsupported
- You have enlarged areolas caused by stretched skin
- Remember that the shape and size of your breasts before surgery will influence the surgical procedure and the outcome.
Before and After
An example of a before and after for a breast reduction with liposuction. Source: https://aestheticsjournal.com/feature/breast-reduction-using-liposuction
Liposuction breast reduction cost
Liposuction breast reduction procedure is uniquely tailored and now more affordable with surgical costs starting from $106 per week* with no interest and minimal upfront setup fees, or from $8000 and up, after rebates. For a comprehensive quote, a thorough medical assessment is recommended.
All procedures performed by Dr. Michael Yunaev are carefully tailored to each patient’s individual needs meaning that medical costs may vary from operation to operation. A consultation offers a clear surgical plan with information about the various options available. An initial appointment with Dr. Yunaev is charged at a fee of $260, with the potential to receive a partial refund from Medicare for some procedures, the Medicare rebate, if the patient has a referral, is $73.
A precise surgery quote is given to each patient after a consultation with Dr. Yunaev, once the patient needs have been fully assessed. Based on this assessment, the patient will be provided with an individual and personalised surgical quote.
Additionally, some procedures may be eligible for a private health fund rebate. This can be discussed at the consultation, and will also vary from case to case. For more information, or to arrange a consultation to discuss Breast reduction Sydney, Bella Vista or Bowral, please contact us here.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Why Breast and Body Clinic and Dr. Yunaev are the best option for you
Dr. Yunaev received his accreditation through the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS). He has had training in general surgery, specialist training in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery, a further four years of Aesthetic Surgery training and more than ten years’ Surgical Experience
Dr. Yunaev offers a high-quality patient experience. Personalised quality of care that offers natural-looking results and improved quality of life. The Breast and Body Clinic Sydney also provide flexible payment options and are a licensed clinic and surgery in an accredited hospital to ensure the highest possible safety levels.
If you are interested in knowing more about a breast reduction and lift without implants, call us on (02) 9819 7449 or send us your questions to email@example.com and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
PHONE: (02) 9819 7449
FAX: (02) 9356 0460
For all appointments and inquiries, please contact us using the details provided above or fill out the enquiry form and we will be in touch at the earliest opportunity.